Sunday, February 19, 2012

Agent Aaron "Hotch" Hotchner

We meet again, my goodly delicious temple of chocolaty love! Today, I speak of Hotch, the never smiling, never blinking guy. Yeah, that one. He made the unfortunate mistake of marrying his high-school sweety, Haley. So, I was watching 3x02 "In Name and Blood", yeah the one where Hotch was supposed to be transfering into a new division. Well, when he decided to take Derek up on the offer to help out on a case, I was cheering inside for him. Then, Mrs. Hotchner comes around and disagrees with the desicion. In the back of my mind, I was totally yelling at her. I watched the whole episode, then at the end, I FREAKING CRIED! HOW COULD SHE? Hotch was just being a hero! Why'd she have to leave him? I almost swore off Criminal Minds forever, then I remembered Reid... Ah... Dr. Reid... Needless to say, I'm still watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment