Saturday, February 25, 2012

Eureka Parte Dos

Again, for another segment of my episode.
 
Hotch: ~to Seaver and Reid~ So we have total clearance to the Viper Room?
Seaver: Yes. Along with security tape clearance.
~Morgan drives up. He parks and gets out of the car with everyone else.~
Morgan: Something new came up. Apparntly, he's getting the girl's drugged then hanging them.
Reid: Why weren't we told about it?
Prentiss: No one knew. Sparrow found it out.
~Sparrow lightly blushes.~
Hotch: That's useful to know. ~getting out his phone and dialing Garcia, putting it on speaker~ Garcia?
Garcia: It is I. What knowledge can I bestow upon you today?
Rossi: Have you gotten--
Garcia: The list to the people who have gone to the club recently? Yes.
Hotch: And the--
Garcia: The phone call lists? Yep. Both are coming your way.
Seaver: What would we do without you?
Garcia: You would not be so sucsessful.
Reid: Can you check if any other the people on each list have bought seductive drugs?
Garcia: Is there anything I can't do? Don't answer that. I'll get cracking on that. Bye bye bye!
~Hangs up phone.~
Morgan: Well, what do we do until then?
Hotch: Look around and wait.
FADE OUT.
 
~Morgan is on the phone with Garcia. ~
Morgan: Hey. Can you look something up for me?
Garcia: Can the birds sing?
Morgan: Look up Dr. Sparrow. I want to know whats she's involved in.
Garcia: ~typing on her computer~ Um... Not much is coming up. Was a professor at Montana State for half a year. Didn't go to elementry school. Oh! Here's something...
Morgan: What is it?
Garcia: Her age.
FADE OUT.

~Sparrow is in her apt. when she hears a knock. She answers the door to see Morgan.~
Sparrow: Oh! Hello, Agent Morgan...
Morgan: Can I come in?
Sparrow: Um... yeah. Sorry about the mess. I just moved in.
Morgan: Uh-huh. Listen, I wanted to say I'm sorry for snapping at you.
Sparrow: It's okay...
~Silent for a moment.~
Morgan: Can I ask you something?
Sparrow: O-okay...?
Morgan: How old are you?
Sparrow: That's--
Morgan: Don't say the same thing as you already did. Just tell me the truth.
Sparrow: I can't.
Morgan: Why not?
Sparrow: Because!
Morgan: ~voice rising~ Just tell me why!
Sparrow: ~yelling~ Because I don't want to end up on the streets again! I don't want to be told that I can't do anything because of my age. Without my age, I'm someone. With it, I have NOTHING! I am not going to give everything up just so you can have the satisfaction of knowing how old I am!
Morgan: I--
Sparrow: Leave.
Morgan: Wait--
Sparrow: Leave!
~Sparrow shoves him toward the door and he leaves.~ FADE OUT.

~The team is in the office talking about what to do next. Garcia walks in.~
Garcia: Got it. They said it couldn't be done, but it has!
Rossi: You got a list of the people who've bought seducive drugs?
Garcia: Yeah, but it's suprisingly long. At least twenty people. None related in anyway, other than the drugs and the club.
Reid: So, what's next?
Prentiss: We could go to the club.
Seaver: As FBI or as just club goers?
Hotch: As both. You'll bring your I.D.'s and act like your there to have a good time.
Morgan: Who's going?
Rossi: Everyone.
Garcia: As much as I'd love to groove with all of you, I've got a date that I can't break.
Hotch: I have to take care of Jack.
Reid: I--
Rossi: No. You're going.
Sparrow: I don't think--
Rossi: I think you should go too, Sweeney.
Prentiss: Then, it's settled. Tonight, we'll meet there and "party like it's 1995".
~Stare at her funny.~
Prentiss: Nevermind.
FADE OUT.

~Everyone is there, in line. Sparrow is fidgeting with her hair nervously. When they get up to the front, they show their I.D.'s. When Sparrow shows hers, he doesn't let her through.~
Jaden: Excuse me, but this I.D. is fake.
Sparrow: Not it's not.
Jaden: I've spent five years looking at I.D.'s, miss, and I know that this is fake. Next!
Sparrow: It's--
~Rossi puts his hand on her shoulder.~
Rossi: That's too bad since she was espescially requested by the owner to come.
Jaden: ...She was...? Fine, but if I get in trouble, it's your head.
Rossi: Of course.
~They go inside the Viper Room. Sparrow goes to one end of the club. She stands there, looking around when someone comes up behind her.~
Erik: Hello, miss.
~She turns sharply.~
Sparrow: Oh, hi.
Erik: I couldn't help wondering, if you would dance with me? I mean if you didn't want to...
Sparrow: Sure. I'm Naomi.
Erik: What a nice name. I'm Erik.
~He takes her hand, leading her to the dance floor. They begin to dance. They're both having fun.~
Erik: So, Naomi... What you do for a living?
Sparrow: I'm a... FBI agent. I'm actually working on a case.
Erik: About?
Sparrow: A prostitute killer. And you?
Erik: Doctor.
Sparrow: Nice.
~Erik looks at his watch.~
Erik: I have to go soon.
Sparrow: So soon?
Erik: Hey here's my number. Call me sometime.
Sparrow: And here's mine. Call me if you hear anything about the killer.
Erik: Of course.
~Kisses her hand. Erik leaves. Sparrow walks around and sees Reid, all alone. Girls are walking straight past him. She walks over to him.~
Sparrow: Hello, Dr. Reid.
Reid: Oh, hi. How are you?
Sparrow: Better than you look. Any luck?
~He shakes his head.~
Sparrow: ~biting her lip` Here, come with me.
~She takes his hand. He trys to refuse but can't.~
Sparrow: Girls will be all over you when I'm done.
~They go to the dance floor.~

STAY TUNED FOR MY EPISODE!

No comments:

Post a Comment